Thursday, 27 March 2008

Bits and Bobs

Finally finished a little lamb that I started last week. Not sure if I'm happy with the end result. Will do the whole thing again to see if I can improve him and use a different yarn I think.

Here he is anyway.

Spent the morning working on a new activity for my school sewing group to do. Need to work out how to do a stem, probably use art straws or a lolly stick. This should keep them going for the last 2 weeks before the spring holiday!

Need to plan next terms projects now.....hmm...I'm thinking bugs, watch this space.

1 comment:

michelle said...

That lamb is so cute! Amazing what you do with yarn! Thank you so much for the comment about my dolls, I have been just sick about it. I actually just e-mailed Emily, if she thinks I am copying I will pull them. Thank you for the kind words!