Ok here's the pattern as promised for Bunny Boo.
50gm DK yarn
general sewing supplies
Make 2 exactly the same.
1.Cast on 10 stitches.
2. Increase into every stitch by knitting into the front and back. (20 st)
3. next and every alt. row purl.
4.Increase 1 stitch at each end of next and every knit row until 30 stitches.
6. work in stocking stitch for 10 rows
7. Decrease at each end of next and every knit row until 18 stitches.
8.Divide for ears. knit 9 stitches, turn. work on these 9 stitches to make first ear.
10. Increase 1 stitch at each end of next and every knit row until 15 stitches.
12 work in stocking stitch for 14 rows.
13. decrease 1 stitch at each end of next 7 rows (purl rows too) 3 st.
14. Knit 3 together
15 fasten off.
16. Rejoin yarn to remaining 9 stitches and complete second ear to match first.
17. Make secong head.
18. place heads right sides together, pin and starting from base sew all the way around leaving a small opening at cast on edge for stuffing.
19. Turn right side out.
20. sew a gather stitch along the base of each ear, pull up tight and fasten off.
21. stuff head firmly and sew up base.
22. Using photo for guidance sew eyes, nose and mouth onto Bunny.
Hope you enjoy making one of your own. I've tried one in 4ply on smaller needles and it looks so sweet.
Edited July 2008.
http://aglayasknittinggarden.blogspot.com/ designed a chart for Bunny Boo's face and is happy to share it with you all.Please feel free to print off pattern to use at a later date.