Monday, 7 April 2008

Mini quilt swap

Well I've just signed up for my first blog swap and I'm rather excited and a little scared. The lovely Lucy Locket is hosting a mini quilt swap and it looks to be as varied as the bloggers who are entering. I can't wait to see who I'm matched to and look forward to making some new friends along the way.
Anyway for inspiration here are some good sites to browse:-
doll-quilt
ninepatch doll quilt
logcabin pattern
scrapquilts
I also have some good books and patterns which may be worth a look.And of course I will add photos of my progress as and when they happen.
Off to look through my books now............

3 comments:

michelle said...

How fun! I am afraid for you though joining the swapping world. It is so addicting! In fact it is probably a good thing the doll quilt swap is closed I was tempted, but I am already in several this spring. Have fun and show us what you do!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I don't think you should be scared of it - it will be fun!!!

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Hi swap partner Clare!!

I was worried before having never made a quilt now I find out my partner has the word 'quilt' in her blog name!!!!!!

*Breaks out into a cold sweat*

Kitschy x