Friday, 18 April 2008

Peeking

Ok so I can't wait any longer, I have to give you all peeks of what I've been up to. Not big peeks mind, just little ones. I can't believe how much I've managed to do with the kids off school and all. So next week when they go back I should get so much more done, oh no, coz then I'll have to go to work too and do housework, pah. Oh well....here are the small peeks into my sewing world of the last few days.
All right it doesn't really give anything away, other than a few fabric samples and shapes.
And there is a small angel peeking out there. She's been watching over me while I work.

Oh, forgot to say, postman brought me my first ever moo cards today and I LOVE them. How come I didn't discover them sooner, I have needed these forever. Ha, ha, I'm so easily amused.

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Lovely things going on in those sneaky peeks!

I must do the moo card thing some time too. x

Katy said...

oh wow - they look fab. I fear you'll be HUGELY disappointed by the tiny birdy quilt thingy you just won on my blog!!!

pink-petal-designs said...

Looking lovely !!
Sarah x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

It all looks great and very exciting! Lucy x

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Ohhhhh! I wonder if one of those sneaky peaks might have something to do with me ;o)