Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Sneak peek!

Been beavering away on my little quilt (s) today. Got number 3 on the go now, can't seem to stop now I've started. The one for the swap is almost complete, another one for a new friend is all but done and the third is for me!
Sneaky peep at some of the scraps left over from my work. No finished pictures as yet, can't give it all away. Will take some more sneak peeks later in week.

Spent yesterday with my sister. We had planned a picninc on the beach, but the weather and the tide had other plans. By the time we walked down there it was pouring and the tide was fully in. So we sat on the prom. in a shelter and had our picnic. It was fun and beat staying in the house again.

The kids didn't seem to care. My 3 girls and my sisters 2 kids were soaked through and still smiling. And when we got home my eldest daughter stopped revising and joined us for chips in front of the TV. Ha, ha, then the sun came out!!!! Typical.

3 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

That's a great pic of the kids !
Looking forward to seeing your quilts !
Sarah x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

I can't wait to see the quilts! They are fun to make aren't they - I'm doing all different sorts! That's a great photo of the children! Lucyx

Kitty said...

Hi Clare. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. If I can be of any help to you, please feel free to email me - am happy to share advice and experience to anyone going through 'it'.

I've had a lovely time reading your blog - you make such lovely stuff. Hope you don't mind if I bookmark and come back?

Take care :-)