Monday, 14 April 2008

Softies Awards 2008

Well I decided to bite the bullet and enter into the Softies awards 2008. This little lovely is my entry. I made her for my daughter as she loves rabbits. She has some tiny bunny heads that my brother bought her but she looses them in bed all the time so she asked me to make her a bigger one. I entered her into the pink category as she most definately is. The other entries are fantastic and of a far higher standard but what the heck I'll give it a go.

softiescentral is where you'll find it all going on.
I'm going to post the pattern for her in a week or so so you can all have one.
I was going to post some sneak glimpses of my mini quilt but I think it will spoil the surprise so it's under lock and key for now. All I'm going to say is it's finished bar the label on the back which I'm doing today. Then I'm going to start another as I'm not 100% satisfied with this one. I'd forgotten how satisfying making mini quilts was.

2 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

Your rabbit is LOVELY .
Sarah x

michelle said...

Good for you entering! You have amazing softies!