Thursday, 8 May 2008

Swaps!

My postman has just called and with him he brought a parcel from Sarah at pink-petal-designs. We had arranged a swap last month and both posted out on Tuesday.
Well I grabbed my camera and opened the parcel.
I was completely overawed at what was inside. Thank you so much Sarah, you are way too generous and kind. Here are the goodies before I ripped off the tissue paper.
Inside there was....a cheque book cover, a notebook and one of Sarah's lovely crochet brooches.
Then there was a knitting needle case and some knitting needles to go in it and a sweet little needle and pin case .
Then, yes more, there was this lovely library tote bag which I know my eldest daughter will be trying to steel as she is mad about strawberries.
Ant then, yes more still, there was a ball of Rowan cotton braid, a reel of cotton, the most beautiful buttons I've ever seen and...........a key fob and card.
WOW
Thank you so much for such a generous swap. I love it all and will no doubt lay it all out several times today and just stand back to admire your work. Thank you.
What a wonderful way to make new friends.

6 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What lovely goodies! Especially that Amy Butler knitting needle case! You lucky thing! Lucy x

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi Clare,
Glad that it got there safe and most of all that you like it, the strawberry fabric is Cath Kidston. Yes we will definatly have to do it again.
Iv'e so enjoyed our swap and making a new blog friend.
Sarah x

Farmyard Crafts said...

Clare - that's gorgeous - what an awesome way to make new blogging friends. Looks like Sarah's gone to a HUGE effort. BEAUTIFUL! Happy Mother's Day.... is it mother's day in the UK on Sunday? (I have a feeling it's not!)

Charlie P said...

Wooooooow! You lucky thing! I won Sarah's giveaway and her work's amazing (and very very neat), isn't it?

Joan said...

Love it! What really cute stuff! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Mother's Day Clare!

Best wishes from the US,
Joan

Penny said...

Sarah is fab isn't she? Nice package you got there! She's one busy bee!