Thursday, 24 July 2008

Introducing..........


Mr.
Charles
Abraham

Pigeon.

AKA Mr. P 034

Look who arrived at my house this week. Yes I actually managed to buy one of Charlie's pigeons.

Being the mature and sensible 38 year old woman that I am I quietly smiled to myself on completing my purchase...............................................................then ran about the house singing "I've got a pigeon, I've got a pigeon!"

Anyway, he was hand delivered by Miss. Pigeon Loft herself (lovely to see you Charlie) and he is now making himself very much at home by rummaging through my cake tins!!!!

Is that chocoalte cake he can spy?

Yes it is! He must have sniffed it out.

Welcome to quilty's mad house Mr. P 034.

7 comments:

Butzel said...

… you have a very nice Site - Please visit my Webpage under Butzelnews Thanks and Greetings from Germany

Kitty said...

Well, isn't he just the smartest pigeon? I trust you'll be making him one of them there vests you 'do'?

x

michelle said...

I love Mr. Pidgeon! He is so much cuter than the ones that torment me and my roof!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Hello Mr Pigeon! Good to see you safely settled in your new loft - hope the cake is good! Lucy x

Charlie P said...

Hello, Charles Abraham Pigeon!
It looks like he's settling in very well indeed :)
It was lovely to see you on Tuesday- shame I couldn't have stayed for some of that tasty cake!

Rachelmp said...

I would be running around the house like mad too if I had a Mr Pigeon AND Charlie come to visit. Congratulations on the job too!

Cathy said...

HOW ADORABLE! your pictures are of the Pigeon! That is an artistic approach to taking pictures of your little guy!!! I enjoy it very much!