Monday, 2 March 2009

Erm, hello.

Yes, yes I know, I haven't been around.
There just isn't enough time in the day to get round to blogging.
So it doesn't get done.
This post will be very short too.
Just wanted to pop in, say hi, thank everyone for checking up on me, and leave you with a few pictures of crafty happenings.
Swallowtail shawl.



The apron I made for my daughters Christmas pressie, made from a Melly and Me pattern as part of The Fat Quarters Club.

And my baby girl turned 9 in January. Where does the time go? It only seems like yesterday that I was recovering from the traumatic birth and just look at her now. How time flies.
Well short and sweet, that's me from now on.
Hope to pop in again soon.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Yay! Lovely to see you Clare! We don't mind if the post is short and sweet, it's just fab to 'see' you. Glad your littlest one had a good birthday - my littlest one will be 9 this year too - how did that happen?! :-O

Take care. x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Huge Happy Birthday Miss 9 with lots of extra love from Daisy!!!!

Good to see you Clare - great crafting too!

Lucy xx

TattingChic said...

That apron that you made is absolutely darling!!! Thanks for sharing. You've been missed in blog land, but it's just as well if you are having fun with your family. :)

michelle said...

So glad you haven't quit blogging altogether! I agree the apron is just gorgeous! Love all your creations! Hope you blog again soon!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Glad to see some news from your side of the world!! Hope that Miss 9 had a great birthday! Super cute apron!!! How's your Bluebird BOM going?

Charlie P said...

Hello! It's good to know you're still alive and still crafting!
The colours of that apron are beautiful :-)