Sunday, 9 August 2009

Girls, girls, girls.

Tent in the car, wellies, sleeping bags, waterproofs..? yes I think we're ready to go.
The first big adventure for the big girls and their girls this summer was a camping trip to the Lake District. Now despite the weather being a little iffy they were all guaranteed a bit of fun.
Map reading skills were put to the test....3 heads are always better than one.
Interesting transport modes were thought of. I hope they've remebered to take their waterproofs!
And when it all got just a little too wet....
The big girls headed indoors for a little bit of this.
And the little girls stayed in the tent for a bit of this..!
Meanwhile back on the not so sunny North East coast, some other little girls were keeping busy.
Enrolling in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Finally they were all reunited after a wet but warm week and the sun finally decided to come out to play.

5 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh Clare! What fab and funny photos! I love love LOVE the Hogwarts costumes! Why didn't I think of that?????

Lucy xxx

Farmyard Crafts said...

Awesome!! They look great!!

Joan, the INFJ said...

i love the girls clare! so cute! you and your girls did an amazing job! i want to make some now myself! :) hope all is well.

joan x

Jodie said...

You are the dolly queen clare - no doubt about it!
and I had to delete my previous comment due to my atrocious spelling ...sorry.

Leanne said...

What fun all the girls had. Jodie's dolls are fantastic.I love your pig tail one with the hat and shorts.