Thursday, 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009

Another year has flown by, too fast in my opinion.
So fast that many things I had planned to do are left undone.
Ah well there's always next year.
December 2009
The gingerbread house is once again completed.

November 2009

A certain someone celebrates a special birthday.

October 2009

Harry Potter - scarecrow competition.

September 2009
We were so busy we didn't take any photo's!!
August 2009
A family get together at mam and dads place
July 2009
Summer holidays start and the picnics move indoors due to bad weather!!
June 2009
The first harvest from our allotment garden.
May 2009
My dancing girl wins the medals at the Morpeth Gathering clog competition
April 2009
Easter arrives with parties and egg competitions at mam and dads, Plus the chicken pinata game.

March 2009

I completed my first ever shawl this month. Still love it.
February 2009
My girls made a feast of food in the kitchen and I made aprons.
January 2009
My little millenium baby turned 9...how time flies.
Wonder what 2010 will bring?
Happy New Year to you all.

No comments: