Friday, 19 February 2010

More half term craftyness.

Well I've definately got my crafty mojo back.
This week not only have a made the Lucy bag, but I've also made 3 book covers too!!!
The pattern comes from
Janelle Wind and I've changed the cover by adding different stitcheries .

The first one is from Mell and Me Christmas club that I did in 2008, the stitchery was on the front of an apron for my daughter .
The second one is also a
Melly and Me pattern taken from Mels book Kaleidoscope.

The last one is a stitchery sold by Allsorts I just love her stitcheries they are so cute.

So there we have it. Three book covers ready to go to their new owners next week.
Now I'm off to finish knitting my tiger for one of the story sacks I'm making. I'm loving being crafty again.

Have a good weekend all.
xx

2 comments:

michelle said...

So darling! I love crafting in winter!

Farmyard Crafts said...

Look at all the stuff you've been doing!! Wowsers! You've been busy!!!