Sunday, 9 January 2011

How long?????

How has it been since I posted??? Way too long I think.
There has been plenty of crafting going on in my house, mostly crochet and knitting at the moment. I am obssessed with colour and keep needing to inject more into my home. Perhaps it's because it's always so grey and dull at this time of year. Post Christmas blues perhaps. So without any more rambling a few pictures of the lastest makes.
 My beautiful granny stripe blankie, love it sooooo much.
 Snowmen made by myself, my daughter and my niece.
 Halloween goody bags made by my daughter and my niece.
 Granny stripe edging.
A little bit of snow!! Thank goodness it's all gone now.
New years resolutions?....
I must remeber to take pictures of everything I make!
New year means a new term at school and we are starting sewing club again. This term we a revisiting the Ugly Doll project. New kids means fresh ideas, I can't wait to see what they design.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Welcome back! Loving the stripeyness!

quiltdude said...

Thank you Michelle xx

ColorSlut said...

Welcome back. We have missed you!

sietecolores said...

very nice!!!
saludos desde Argentina