Friday, 12 July 2013

My latest craze has been knitting. Rabbit knitting to be precise. I can't get enough of these little rabbits. Even my daughter has started making them.

The pattern comes from Julie of Little Cotton Rabbits and if like me you have always wanted one of her creations you can now make your own. She has released a pattern for a boy and girl rabbit and a whole wardrobe of girls dresses. She is planning on writing patterns for some of her other animals too, so worth keeping an eye on.
 
School will be over in one week and boy am I ready for the break. Still loads to do though. I  have 2 graduation gowns and caps to make (anyone know of a free pattern for caps?) class gifts to complete and teacher presents to sort out. Plus my eldest daughter turns 21 on Wednesday and I haven't sorted anything out for that yet! I think we are going to have afternoon tea in the garden which we did for my mums 70th last month.
 
We have leavers assembly for the year 4 children who are moving up to middle school and a whole host of "lasts" to get through. Then I need to start planning my summer holiday craftivities and felt and art crafts for the new term. No rest for the wicked.
 
 


No comments: