This months box contained:-
- linen tree fabric, either blue of beige
- plain cotton for the lining
- 1m of elastic for the button close
- a beautiful wooden button
- crochet trim to add a special touch.
There was also a bundle bag that contained:-
- 5 clover clips - a great alternative to pins when working with bulking projects
- 15cm zip
- 18cm zip both could be used as a closure on the case or for a pocket.
- some neutral coloured ribbon, patterned ribbon and navy tape ribbon
It was very easy to make, took less than 2 hours and looks very professional. There is a large pocket on the front for popping in a small notebook and on the back I created smaller pockets to store pens in.
Overall I am very pleased with the project and the contents in the box and will definitely be making some more of these for friends and family. I planning on using the inspiration boards from the emagazine to try my hand at free hand machine embroidery.
If you are interested in trying out this subscription box go here.
Use the code:-Im a crafty friend to receive a discount on your first order.