Sunday, 1 May 2016

New Planner

So this week I'm going to show you my new A5 planner that arrived in the post.
Last year I bought my planner from personal-planner after a recommendation from a friend. You get to choose your own layout, design, colours, covers and extras. It arrived very quickly and I have never been without it since. So this year I ordered the same style but with new front and back covers. I kept the vertical layout as it works for me and added a timetable to the back along with extra lined paper.
You chose a ruler and a pen plus the colour of your planner band. 
The planner comes with clear plastic covers that I have found very hard wearing and an inside plastic pocket that I use for planner stickers or memo notes. The pages are a lovely thick quality and there is plenty of space for adding stickers and planner accessories.
Here is an example of how I decorate my planner. The stickers are from EllieBethDesignsUK on Etsy, one of the best planner sticker makers in the UK.
So here is the new planner. The picture on the front is one I took last summer. I love that you can customise with your own pictures. It starts on 1st August, you get to choose your start date, and I wanted mine to run from the Summer holidays right through to the end of the school year. I can't wait to start decorating and using it. I'll show you some weekly planner spreads in another post.
(disclaimer - I bought this planner with my own money and the views and opinions expressed are my own. I do not receive any monetary gain from this review.)  

No comments: